Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Who Is On My Wifi


Who’s On My Wifi also logs everything that has happened in case you aren’t immediately available to check what has happened.Use to this software. UseWho’s On My Wifi will show you every computer on your network. No matter if the computer is trying to hide from you or not, Who’s On My Wifi will find it.
This allows you to then determine if all of the computers that have been found so far are good computers or not. If they’re all good computers, then you can tell Who’s On My Wifi to scan the entire network every 5 to 10 minutes or so, alerting you if any UNKNOWN computers have appeared on the network.
 to this software you can see that other person use your wifi.It is very very good software Cheaked by me 100% working ....Enjoy

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment